Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Publix Cream Cheese Recipe

El Brujo "You will remember this day as long as you live "Zero Gravity

"will remember this day for the rest of your life. "It's been seven years since that day. Each one has its own September 11, 2001 in mind. I remember that it was still dark when we reached the airport. remember that the tail of its A320 huge "B" yellow and red backlighting. While waiting to board I went over a steak with normal procedures and emergency situations. I was part of the 22 th Promotion Cabin Crew of a school of TCP's. This morning we traveled to Madrid our first day of practice safety and rescue Iberia. It was near to graduate and that would certainly be a big day for us. In a few months, perhaps weeks, we would be flying half the world. And hopes were dashed in a few seconds, it takes my mind to reflect the images of that day. My particular 11-S began when I saw Edward running towards me. We had already left Iberia hangars and we were in Mar de Cristal. I do not know where he came from, but his eyes widened as if he had seen a ghost I'll never forget the look on his face. "But you've seen what happened?!" . I spoke with who knows what the Pentagon attack, and two planes had crashed into the Twin Towers ... I thought I was telling a version of "Independence Day". Should be some human error, or simply not what was actually happening. It was not until an hour later, at a cafe in Mar de Cristal, of which I still have a paper napkin, when someone mentioned something about seven planes hijacked. My knowledge of aviation did not give a logical response to such disorder, was when I realized that something serious was happening.

Uniformed and glass gazebo attached to the T2 Barajas, saw the last aircraft arriving daily. I remember there was absolute silence, no one of us said a word. Does finished the day all our dreams? How many of that promotion came to fly? And what will become of aviation from now?. After seven years, sitting at the computer here, I realize how little value they have the answers to these questions. What is important is that, for better or worse, that day helped to write another page in the life of an aviator. "I lived this with all my colleagues, I was there." And for those who were there this post is dedicated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment