Friday, March 18, 2011

Bulk Lentils For Sale

The Twenty Commandments

If ever I finish something and the public, what can I say in interviews? (If I make them!). Sometimes I stare at the questions of others, trying to prepare responses. The conclusion is always the same: often showy mine! Here is an example. Pron Patrick's Day before yesterday hung on his blog a short questionnaire on literature and politics: "Is there reason to rebel? ". These were questions that made him Peio H. RiaƱo for Public article . I put them on myself and see, see what plan:

Before we begin, I would ask if understand literature as a weapon of political intervention.
I never thought about it.

A novel is also a political or social ideology?
guess so, right?

Do you think he is paying sufficient attention to the injustices of the times? proposals lacking in the national narrative with emphasis on these issues?
The first: do not know. The second: the ground on proposals, will not cease.

Is the political novel in crisis?
not follow her.

Is it a problem of margins: how long it takes the narrative to react to today? Is it a problem of topics: the narrative must be concerned now?
I do not even know what the margins nor the issues.

Is there reason to rebel, to give the text interest and political tinge?
"Motivation? "Tint? Ah, this was self-help and cosmetics ...


* * * You see? Al I lean towards the final chistecillo ... Where do I go well? What worries me is this: Do not be reversed? That is: Could it be that one must first know how to respond to interviews and only then does one get something done? (This does not know me.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment