Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Transfering Lbp Costumes

night Philosopher

A Emilio Lledó he professed sympathy, but with some hesitation because of its extreme sweetness. Is one of those critics do not quite critical, because they end up saying anything inconvenient. Make the criticism that is expected of them: a critique, say, a priest. Lledó has some priests. However, how thankful I had when I started philosophy lecturer. Were teachers and those who longed for, not the string of old crocks that touched me. Priests-priests who had to (and by) a path blocked, a secular priest as Lledó, however, had been fruitful. Confrontation with modernity, not the Middle Ages. Sometimes I meet some of those individuals: they are, without reference, some scammers. Some offenders who live by fraud of public funds.

The Fundación Juan March is quite helpful Lledó audios. The last, the "Intellectual Autobiography", I've heard now. Lledó is a delicate spirit, as was Julian Marias, and I have recently learned that they shared the same tragedy: the early loss of women. On the second I wrote in "Julián Marías and Mrs. Muir" . The tragedy of Lledó I learned from the recital (splendid), which gave Joan Margarit also in March. The account from min. 23 of "reading" the poem written as "Philosopher in the night "(" Philosophy in the nit "in the original Catalan). In addition to the booklet can be read here in both languages. When I heard the slam gave me this verse:" I love More than anyone, beside me, your absence. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment