Sunday, March 20, 2011

Noma 7 Day Programmable Thermostat

The memory of a sensation

I have a feeling associated with a song, "Na Baixa do Sapateiro" , and I remember now. To tell it well should talk more about that night that summer, but I prefer to leave it free. The essential fact is that I was in a concert of Caetano Veloso in the Conde-Duque, in early July 2000. He had adored his last disc, Livro and Garment minha , of \u200b\u200bwhich I liked especially the version of Ary Barroso's classic that brought the first. Wanted to live stream winds its introduction and then the delight of melody and lyrics: "Amor não bobagem that people said, ai ai / Prova bocadinho um, ô / Fica poisoned ...". I had to pee. He wore several minutes holding. Enduring, not wanting to miss the song. Until I could not help. Taking advantage of another song I got. I went through the stands and booths at the service. There was a queue. I waited. It was my turn and what happened had to happen: he began the song. I heard the winds in the damping of the house, resigned. And then came happiness. That happiness and cushioned feel on the fringes of the festivities. The happiness lasted for my return to the stands, with the air of that summer night and music. I came and sat down, but that I do not remember. I remember back only while the song lasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment