Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eate Your Own Wwe Superstar

Tripod Running

Getting Montaigne to bed is a big problem. Vallcorba billet is impracticable. Also it out for a walk. So these two great places to read Montaigne, the bed and the bench facing the sea, are discarded. You have to do then this weird thing: read Montaigne at the desk, grimly, as he studied opposition. There also arises the pleasure, though less than you would on other sites ... A detachable edition trials would be theirs. (Are the Chair and Orbis, in three volumes, but not good.) So I go back to admit an additional book. I return that was: Which I mean when I talk about running of bad Murakami, Haruki (the good, Ryu, appeared yesterday an article on the earthquake in Japan). Tontaina Haruki is like, but there is something: it works. The book is good. And it offers what I need: a song to the effort, discipline, perseverance. The question would be to take the example of Murakami but to write books that were not as bad as those of Murakami ... say bad without having read: leaning on the fact that all my friends, readers who have tried to Murakami told, without exception, that Murakami is a potato. to talk about when I talk about running , however, reads great. Murakami low ceiling level to be understandable by everyone. And I, as one more of these all, I understand perfectly. Essentially achieves: the itch to jump wake to run. My problem now is that weight too. I resent the knees. I lose weight and quit running again. I had a good time running. It was an exercise that I liked. (This is the kind of understandable sentences Murakami writes.) My place of race, ten years ago, was the temple of Debod. I had five minutes from home, walking, and once you got there made me run. What good times with the seasons. Not strictly circled the temple, but the surrounding park. At first the road was land, but they put cobblestones. The time of Works, 2002, was the last in which I ran. The knees started giving me the can. But back when I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment