Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Digital Playground Pirates Free Movie



Iñaki Uriarte Yesterday he sent me this article the New York Times : "Montaigne's Moment" . Then I saw in the bookstore's new novel Jorge Edwards: Montaigne's death . For my part I had read early on the third test trials : "We are never in our own land, we are always beyond. The fear, desire, hope we project into the future, and snatched the sense and consideration of what is for us to deal with what will be, even when we are not. " He had several books to read after rider, combined with Montaigne (and Petrarch): to talk about when I talk about running , Murakami, Alone, Salter, and another about cycling that I ordered. But I will stay only with Montaigne (and Petrarch). I could use some time in the tower.

* * *
PS. Ana Nuño sent me this other link montaigneano .

0 comments:

Post a Comment