Saturday, March 26, 2011

Td Banknorth Garden Seating Row Numbers

snack Savater

I always liked his use of the term Andrés Sánchez Pascual simplistic in the preface to his translation of Radiation . It refers to the period of Ernst Jünger in the Caucasus between November 1942 and February 1943:
Jünger was looking for a Sila which opposed Hitler, a simplistic, aggressive and brutal "people's general" capable of facing the terrible simplifier that was the tyrant.
That simplistic idea: that disregards the complexity of life (and the multitude of thoughts) and acts. Cut the Gordian knot. Buddhists know that the complexity and multiplicity do not cease to be a mirage: the veil of maya.

I remembered the way Murakami book I've been reading. Murakami is a simplistic, but perhaps I should make the case to face the Hitler of my incompetence. In to talk about when I talk about running Murakami speaking also, of course, writing. And yet its simplicity, a tripod mounted short, it's no big thing but a transparent simplicity. According to Murakami, to write (to write novels, speaking of marathons) it takes three things: talent, concentration and perseverance. Without all three legs the novelist does not have standing.

The tripod is the only way to hold firmly, without forcing balances. Our two human legs do not count, because, for the extension of the foot, are actually a four-point support. The lame I know: so needs a crutch. As for me, there are two legs that I need to make up a tripod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment