Friday, March 18, 2011

Whats A Cute Pose To Do

Cycling climbing a ladder



Losada sent me the image of this cyclist climbing a ladder, double Duchamp: on the sun apprentice (whose cost is that of Ventoux) and the Nude Descending a Staircase . Appears on the cover of the book Common Sense Against , Alexei Ivanov, who has been Losada here. In Art.Lebedev Web Studio, which has occupied the design, I find some previous trials :







The latter also low. But I double and the cyclist is quadruple, quintuple Duchamp: blade wheels refer to the Revolving Glass and scissors of Large Glass, which in turn refer to bicycle wheel, the rotoreliefs or coffee grinder ... And so on: mental cycling.

* * * PS .-
Alejo Urzass send me the first video. And then I have another bike with square wheels on sunflower.



0 comments:

Post a Comment